What user or customer information does dapierro.com collect?
- Your contact information such as customer name, email address, account password, phone number and shipping address. In the case of international orders, we may ask for additional information such as ID proof. Please keep copies of your ID proof and the credit/debit card used for purchase.
- Your transaction or banking information such as credit card number, cardholder name, expiration date, and CVV or other information as required for internet banking or other payment instruments is not held by dapierro.com but is held by our Payment Gateway partner- CC Avenue and HDFC. Our payment gateway partners include "VeriSign Secured" and "PCI-Compliant". HDFC Payment gateway is verified by VISA, Mastercard Secure code, PCI Security standard council, RUPAY, and Norton antivirus.
- The product details including the pricing details, the date of purchase, transaction data, payment history etc. from your previous orders and transactions.
- Information from optional online surveys on our or third party sites (posted by dapierro.com) which may include demographic information (like gender, age, income) as well as product and service preferences of users.
- Cookies: Cookie is a piece of data stored by a website within a browser that allows the browser to remember information specific to a given user such as clicking certain buttons, logins, or reading certain pages on our site. All the leading Internet companies such as Amazon, Yahoo, Google, and Facebook also employ cookies. You can apply notifications in your browser to alert you when you are sent a cookie, and you can decide whether or not to accept it.
- The session log information on our site pertaining to you including your navigation within the site, the source of traffic, IP address (from which we can find an approximate user location), browser type, browser language, operating system, request’s date and time etc.
- Information shared on our website of third party sign-ins such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest sign in information.
- Email communication by any user or customer directly with dapierro.com such as product enquiry, order, and transaction-related information, disputes or complaints etc.
How does dapierro.com utilize user or customer information?
We only collect information with respect to the user or customer as required to conduct our business and to enable us to provide the best services to our users and customers. This information will not be sold or rented out to third parties by us.
User or customer information (as outlined above) will be used as delineated below:
- User and customer information will be shared with our subsidiaries, affiliates, and partners, which are also involved in delivering the service to you as a customer in your buying process. We will have to share some or all of your information as governed in the case of acquisitions by or mergers with other business entities.
- User and customer information, defined above, will be used by us to understand customer behaviour and thus offer better and more relevant experiences to you. We use certain information in an amassed from across users to compile statistical and demographical profiles for activities related to our business and marketing.
- We will be using this information to inform you about offers and deals, new launches, information about products you have purchased, order and shipping status, as well as other promotional and informational content. We will also be giving you the choice to opt-out of such services.
- Cookies are used to provide a customized experience to our users such as identifying recently viewed items (of interest to the user) as well as implementing wish list and cart features.
- We understand how users interact with our site and to make improvements by using the session log and traffic flow information.>
- We will be using session log and traffic flow information to understand how users are interacting with our site and to make improvements. We will be using this data to understand and analyze customer preferences, buying patterns and behaviour at an aggregate level.
- We will be using the IP address, traffic sources, user navigation across the site, browser and OS information etc. to measure the overall performance of the site in terms of the number of users, user engagement, time spent by users on the site etc.